Are you a subcontractor waiting 30-45-60+ days to get paid? Capital Invoice will pay you cash for your Construction invoices on Day 1.
- Get up to an 80% advance on Day 1.
- Use the cash to make payroll,
- Pay suppliers early to get discounts,
- Hire new employees,
- Purchase new Equipment,
- Start new projects that had to turn down due to lack of working capital!
How does Factoring work?
- You invoice your customer for the completed work and send us a copy.
- We pay you 80%* for that invoice.
- We wait on your customers to pay.
- When the customer pays, we send you the remainder, minus our 3%* fee.
Subcontractors We Serve
- Directional Drilling
- Post Construction Cleaning
Don't wait any longer to get paid! To find out if your construction company is the right fit for Factoring, call Caleb Edwards at 706-715-3377, ext. 700.
*Example based on average transaction. Your advance rate and fee rate will depend on your specific situation.
706-715-3377, ext 700